|🌐 Website : https://jianqinlu.wixsite.com/jianqinlu|
Jianqin Lu is an Assistant Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences in Pharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics in the Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology at College of Pharmacy  The University of Arizona. He is also affiliated with the BIO5 Institute , NCI-designated UArizona Comprehensive Cancer Center, as well as Southwest Environmental Health Sciences Center at The University of Arizona.
Dr. Lu obtained his Ph.D. from The University of Pittsburgh and from 2019 started working at The University of Arizona. The overarching goal of the Lu research Laboratory  is to apply synthetic chemistry, nanoparticle engineering, and tumor immunology to develop safe and efficacious nanotherapeutics to address the pressing unmet needs in current cancer therapy, particularly in the emerging field of combination immunochemotherapy. The Lu Lab's expertise in Pharmaceutics, Drug Delivery, Nanomedicine and Tumor Immunology paves the way to develop transformative and clinically translatable nanoimmunotherapeutics for combatting cancers. Dr. Lu was the recipient of the Norman R. and Priscilla A. Farnsworth Award, and USHHS Ruth L. Kirschstein Institutional National Research Service Award in Tumor Immunology, among others. Dr. Lu was featured in BIO5 Institute Science Talk Podcast  and was interviewed by KVOA - News4Tucson  to discuss the research efforts on developing safer and more effective drugs for the fight against COVID-19. In addition, he is a Steelers fan.
- Jianqin Lu Laboratory
- Google Scholar
- Twitter: Jianqin Lu Lab
- Jianqin Lu on X-mol
- Jiaqin Lu on Youtube: Science Talks with Dr.Jianqin Lu on COVID
- Jianqin Lu on Google Podcasts: Science Talks
- Jianqin Lu on AZ BIO (Arizona BioIndustry Association) Article: "UArizona Researchers Team Up to Address COVID-19 with the Help of TRIF and BIO5 Support"
- Jianqin Lu on Faces of TRIF Innovating for Arizonans Article: "UArizona Researchers Pivot to Tackle COVID-19"
- Jianqin Lu on Tucson.com "Nanotherapeutics expert Lu joins UA College of Pharmacy"
- Jianqin Lu was elected as the "Secretary of Knowledge Management in Pharmaceutics Section" of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)
Lua-fejl i Modul:Autoritetsdata på linje 351: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).